Thursday, December 15, 2011

Beware of the newcomer! Fishfruit and other stuff.


Hello, first time posting here. I have tried to catch up with everyone on the weekly themes, but time flows a bit too fast for me, who joined the party on week theme #4. Anyway, here's my version of the fishfruit, and something I'm working on my own right now; a deep sea cruiser designed to look like a giant sea turtle! Any critics are welcome, since I'm not still a newbie.

And Vablo, you're drawing skills are so OP. :)








1 comment:

  1. No problem with the themes, just with your own pace but if you find some of the themes inspiring, that's good. :) About the pictures then.

    The fishfruit image works pretty damn nicely, the fish are nice but also now the background looks really cool with some variation in the values. The turtlecruiser is a nice idea also and I kinda like the design of it. If I had to say something that bugs me a little in the picture, it's the background. It has too much and sharp texture in it and drags the viewer's eye away from the focal point which should be the machine.

    And thanks, I appreciate that! :)

    ReplyDelete